Friday, March 9, 2018 / by Ruth Ballantyne
5 Minute Strategies that will Get You in Better Shape
You don’t have to exercise for hours every day to get in shape. Here are some simple things you can do each day that take just a few minutes:
• Park further away from work or get off the bus or train at an earlier stop. Walk the rest of the way.
• Do simple exercises, like dumbbell curls, whenever you get a few minutes. Keep your dumbbells at your office or home – wherever you can get to them most easily.
• Stand up as often as you can. If you’re an office worker, consider getting a stand-up desk. (There are portable models available that sit on top of traditional desks.)
• Climb stairs rather than use an escalator. In taller buildings, climb to the third floor and take the elevator from there.
• Get up a little earlier each day to do something physical, even if it’s just a short walk around the block.
As you can see, these strategies are easy to fit into a busy lifestyle. Yet, in just a few weeks, they can have a big impact on your fitness level.
*Article Provided by Morris Marketing*